Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

River of Life

Hey ppl! Its been quite a long time since i posted so here it goes...I used to think that people who kept talking about Jesus everywhere...in their blogs, msn, facebook, friendster and all that were hypocrites. But now i know when u have a passion for something u will keep talking about it. Oh and my version of a river of life is that pic up there haha! I pray that God will use me to bless others and not bring them down haha! Me and my mouth...haiz! I really need to thank samuel for helping me alot hahahaha, thanks dude u rock!

Dun really have alot to blog abt, holidays are dam boring. Cant wait for school to start, and i most certainly cant wait for 11 March haha. New laptop! yes! Finally haha! Pls tag me thank you haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment