Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Hmm blogger seems to have gotten a little better

Hello peeps! Blogger seems to have gotten a little back to normal so i shall put my fingers to work haha! Well yesterday was JAEL's Island!!! It was so awesome, had lots of fun hahaha! But was a little long though. Really tired at the end of everything.

Drained out from having fun haha! I was so tired physically but my brain was still active haha! I lied on my comfy bed at around 11 but i slept only after 12. These few days my brain just keeps on going haha! Hate to say this but my fitness level has dropped to an all time low cause of not excercising for 3 weeks and falling ill at the end. Sucks to be unfit! So i will do everything and anything about it. Discipline time, no more fast food. Only drink water. And excercise regularly. That ought to change things! =D

I just found out today that the band We the Kings and Paramore is dam NICE!!! Really thank God for all the wonderful ppl around me haha! And i just gotta say something Joie's singing is awesome!!! hahaha! Hope blogger and faacebook will go back to normal. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment