Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

FMSS


Look at all my cool minor cuts LOL! =P

Oh and i kinda sprained my wrist also haha. I just realized it today. Josiah said its possible that i could get a hairline fracture. I really hope not.

Today i woke up at like 5 am just to meet Josiah at Bukit Batok MRT at 6.20 am
And i went to bed at like 12 but i only slept at 3 plus cause i started thinking about stuff haha. =P
Look at the clock! I left my house at like 5.40 =O HAHAHA! I was from FMSS for a day! =D

My experiece at FMSS is something that is priceless hahaha! When i arrived at FMSS in the morning and Josiah started introducing me to others, it was really funny to see their reactions when they heard i was not from their school LOL!

Some of them were like "He's not from our school!? Thats so cool! =O" HAHAHA!
Others were like "What the heck is he doing here!?"
And it was really fun to meet Josiah's classmates, I was part of 4F for a day! :D
I went by the name of Zachary of register number 40 LOL~!

In the morning when Josiah went for morning assembly, i hid in his classroom. Until the stupid indian lady cleaner decided to clean their classroom. Of all the classrooms! =O
I kinda hid in one corner hoping she wouldn't find me...but of course she found me and i think i kinda nearly gave her a heart attack! HAHAHA!

Guess what, i survived a whole day in FMSS without getting caught and without anyone suspecting i was not from that school hahaha! Sucha cool experience! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment