Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WOAH! I had the weirdest dream like ever hahaha! I dreamt that i was in a very grand prom where everyone was like so nicely dressed up and stuff. Then while i was just hanging around this brunette in a yellow dress came up to me and helped me straighten my tie. Then she said...lets stay be together.

My dream was weird cause its like i was living as someone else cause (this might be very funny but wtheck) I dun remember being so tall hahaha! Its like in my dream i was someone else completely. Like for my dream i was living in the view of someone else. So cool! Sort of like Avatar.

Then as i progressed on into my dream things started to get weird. Like my ex-girlfriend or smthing was not happy i was with that girl and she went up on stage trying to do smthing. Then I left that area but when I looked back my current girlfriend was gone. So i started looking everywhere for her. When i found her she tried to run away from me.

I thought it was something i did, but actually its cause she has to migrate to Rome. (At this point of time it felt very real to me so i cried) So now i know how it feels like to be in this kind of situations cause of a dream. Cool dream, nice experience. Maybe i dreamt this cause i saw too much drama yesterday haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment