Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I wanted to post yesterday but blogger was being a bitch so i gave up.
Anyways yesterday was a really really weird day. I woke up at like 9 to go to a pool competition which i was supposed to win and get $120 to contribute to my drum set funds. But i didn't even qualify. I played so bad, i guess its cause of pride, complacency, overconfidence and me thinking i can win without God. Guess we all know how that worked out.

Well after a really humiliating morning of wasting my time, i went to town with Kay Han :) to shop for his stuff. We went down to Ion which is like a higher class version of Ngee Ann if you know what i mean ;D Anyways i led Kay Han into this store cause i thought the clothes inside were really nice. Turns out 1 plain but very nice on Kay Han shirt cost like $120. We were like WTF!? Well he was...i was more like WTH!? (Kay Han under influence of army = more vulgarities =P)

Then we were hungry so went down to the basement to look for food...and we found paradise!!! Seriously we came across this Japanese Dango store which served really nice Dango! We ate Mango, Green Tea, and Red bean paste covered Dango's!!! :D shall upload the pics soon! Oh Kay Han ate this fish like waffle with red bean paste filling which was oh sooooo nice! :D (I can feel the temptation LOL!)

Oh and not forgetting the two girls which i saw at ion who were totally freaking lipsmacking mind blasting head turning HOT! And the best part...they were shorter than me :O LOL! One was a singaporean in a dress, so pretty. And the other was this ang moh wearing a freaking low cut dress...nose bleed...seriously if she jump i think drop out...=P

Oh and on the way home...two girls that i didn't want around me were around me. When i went into the LRT these two bloody ah lians were like standing right in front of my face!!! I was like WTH!? The freaking LRT so much space why must stand in front of me...they still adjust their tank tops and bra's in front of my face!? o_o
The minute the door opened at Keat Hong i ran out and straight to my house elevator. LOL! I mean seriously... i may be in need of a girlfriend but im not that freaking desperate HAHAHA! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment