Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Don't really have much to post, life has been boring...really boring. People keep getting in my way in everything that i do. I feel so lazy and bored nowadays, like I'm turning into a Samuel Tan or something haha. Not saying that its bad, but sam is just lazy beyond me haha!

I have lots of friends but I am starting to wonder if my philosophy of balance should not apply to friends. Cause it seems that when u try to balance your friendships you just end up with lots of friends but not a single friend who will stick by you no matter what, take a bullet for you, defend you, be a shoulder to cry on, a person to share my burdens with and etc. you get the idea, I'm talking about a true friend.

So i guess its time to choose very carefully the friends i want to be with and be a true friend to them and just stick with them. I'm really starting to be very distant from God, maybe thats why i feel like i have not even one true friend. Well i have an exam tmr and im not studying at all firstly cause i have no mood, secondly i cant get any of it into my brain and i just hope i don't fail this module. I want nothing more nothing less.

I have also been very lifeless and emotionless except for anger which is like the emotion i get most of the time, which is really bad. I read Men's Health for like the first time today and decided to follow the diet and excercise regime inside. I tried the excercise earlier today and i gotta say i nvr pushed myself this hard before. I worked so hard that i felt extremely dizzy after the excercise and i could like only hear my heartbeat and other emphasized sounds around me.

It was completely weird and cool but at the same time i felt like i was gonna collapse on the floor and die or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment