Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love?

Hi all u people out there, today I will be talking abt love...ahem ahem. Joking haha im just a noob. Anyways...u wanna know what i think about love(most likely not) i think the most important thing is...screw cupid haha. I actually have a pic of that in my iphone but the stupid iphone so selfish cant transfer the pic to my com to post, dam it la. Yesterday was great, i played badminton with edwin in the afternoon and he thrashed me as usual. I ran like a friggin dog as usual while he just stand there and relax...
Then i went to play some snooker with nic(he is getting better everytime i see him haha) who is a dam fast learner i must say. Nic went home and i went down to the pool to slack with belle while she was practicing math...BORING!!! Well i guessed she got bored too, cause she freaking pushed me into the pool when the training ended...LOL dun wry she gave me something to blog about haha. The pool cooled me off haha. I went to kenny's house after that, first thing first i love ur dogs kenny haha they are just so adorable haha. His room is like my dream room or something, it was so awesome that the time passed so fast as we talked about alot of stuff. Kenny ur neighbour is seriously one bloody idiotic family and i really take my hat off to u for being able to be calm enough to settle it legally LOL. Anyways all the best to kenny and i hope that family just disappears or smthing. That was alot of crap haha, but anyways people we are living in a dam community and whatever we do pls think of others too. DAM ALL SINGAPOREAN MUTHA FXCKERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment