Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Miss me?

Hey people, miss me? I guess not haha... I think im gonna jog to warren then do gym then i jog back home haha! Someone inspired me to workout even more cause that person eat lesser than me and excercise more than me...but i have to lose more weight than that person...so what to do must sweat more and eat less haha! Today was one of the awesomest church services i had in a long long time haha, i enjoyed it so much as i could feel the presence of God. I think i need to pray more for the people around me, like nic! Who is gonna fall sick soon, DAM IT(no one to unbore me in my hols if he falls sick, actually got but nic still very important haha). Im like talking crap now, abit nervous whether can jog to warren without dying anot haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment