Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stress

Hey everyone, im very stressed these few days. I have trouble adapting to poly life and if i dun adapt soon im dead! =(...And nowadays i find myself really clinging on to God and always waiting for sunday to come. I never understood how someone would want to spend 1 day in the house of God rather than 1 million elsewhere. But now i know, and i think thats my thoughts exactly.

I cant wait to go into the presence of God and refresh my body and spirit. Poly is so tiring, so many assignments and test and soo little holidays. I think now i rather go to NS rather than poly now. But haha have to get my diploma, its important. And since im a christian i should do much better.

But i actually failed this module which is actually uber easy all because i was too lazy to study. But the rest are just borderline passes, which is quite ok cause i did not study either. Time to make up for all my mistakes and bear with the pain. So if nowadays i begin declining u ppl if u ask me out and stuff im really sry but im busy. T_T

I wish i could go out all day long but i cant. 1 day in the house of God is better than a zillion elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment