Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sentosa

Hello everybody sry im posting this only now, been kinda busy with some stuff. WELL! i shall post on a typical blessing in disguise kinda day haha. Oh smthing really random! Im super black now haha! ok anyways i went to sentosa with church ppl on 26 june which was last friday.

I had alot of fun! especially when we started playing frisbee hahaha! Oh kayhan and i swam to some small 'island' at sentosa and back...super tiring and the results are that u either get really sunburnt or tanned haha! Anyways after all the fun when we were just abt to go home.

I found out my bag was missing along with my slippers and my shirt. So now im barefooted, half-naked, iphone-less, wallet-less which means i have no IC no EZ-Link card and a whole lot of other stuff. So what do i do...i sit down and pray while other ppl start looking for my bag frantically haha!

Well i think my frens were more anxious than i was haha! Well its kinda good to have this kinda situations once in awhile cause it really shows u who are ur true frens and stuff like that haha. Well after much effort i just could not find my bag. So we all just went to vivo to have dinner. After that i went home via cab with Andrew.

After like 10 mins in the cab i got a call saying that my bag was found, i was ALRIGHT!!! Honestly speaking i trusted God at first, but as the day went on i started to lose faith. So just as i was about to say 'I guess God just wanted to let this happen' God immediately told me 'IN YOUR FACE!!!' well not really but u get what i mean haha!

So from this i started to trust God so much more and God actually reassured me on smthing that he promised me last time which i was losing faith that it was gonna happen. SO ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GOD IS WHO U THINK HE IS JUST SO MUCH MORE!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment