Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yea! Im 17!!!

Wooooohooooooo! Im 17, means im older...tmd! haha! But this bday was just awesome haha! Today went to school, nvr expected anyone to know it was my bday...in the end Benjamin, SOng Qi and Leonard knew haha they are such awesome friends organize such a nice celebration for me!

After maths...went down to first level and i got led around blind like a retard by Charmaine haha! I felt extremely retarded...but when i open my eyes i saw a bday cake. I was like YEA!!!! hahaha i was dam happy! Thanks so much to the three organizers and all my classmates haha!

Then after eating...we realized got some remainder...so i got cake in my face haha! So i decided to share the joy...then i smash on Wei Jie's face and all the guys started playing with cake haha! Soon everyone had cake n their face hahaha! Except Song Qi...tmd he run too fast haha!

After that wonderful time went dinner with my parents, ate at new york new york! I ate a medium rare ribeye steak, wah dam juicy dam nice haha! Then went on to eat gelato ice cream for dessert haha!

Now im at Calvin's house haha! With Kay Han, wah he bought me this mango cheese cake from shangri-la, wah dam nice la! One of the nicest cakes ive eaten! Definitely not for smashing into the face haha! Well this was one THADDEUSLICIOUS DAY!!! YEA!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment