Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Talk to me...

When people are having their holidays and having the time of their life...im studying for tests like an idiot haha! I find it sooooo funny! Ok la not bad...first time spend my birthday in exams...well there always a first for everything haha!

Wah tmr DT test and i am not even ready to even secure a pass let alone do well. Why must i always learn things the hard way. Sigh...im so dead...God help me in everything!!! Yes everything!!!

Im gonna get fatter again these two weeks, have to keep studying cannot spare some time to work out! Dam it...who the fag said poly life is slack man! Slap that person la...but at least its always fun haha! I cant wait for these two weeks to past...then here comes freedom and fun wahahahaha!

Haha today i try making my blog more colourful...colours are just beautiful! Im currently stuck in a dilema, do i sell my pool set for a drum set? I have spent much time in pool and gotten somewhere...i want to spend time for drums and get somewhere. What should i do!? Ask God...but then again friends pls help!

Should i msg u?

No comments:

Post a Comment