Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I love Facebook

Hello people! The only reason i haven't posted until now is because i didn't want to flood my blog with retarded emo posts.

Anyways...I wanna get more tanned!!! LOL! Yes i know what your thinking...(aren't u dark enough?) Well the reason is now i look like a malay. But if i get more tanned i will look like those chinese guys who are super tanned and they do not like indians.

If you dun know what i mean, go look a an experienced dragonboater. Im going to sentosa on saturday!!! Skipping S&W attachment to go =( i feel bad for skipping lessons this week. I just skipped EE today to go running running with Josiah and Kay Han later at WCP! LOL!

Must train!!! Stupid knee injury make me so unfit...Oh and the God wants you to know app on facebook rocks!!! Its the reason im posting now hahaha! If u know what i mean =)

No comments:

Post a Comment