Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

From Darkness to Light

Hey all, so sry to all who actually saw the emo post. Dunno what was wrong with me la...anyways i deleted it. So stupid of me, emo just is not me! Im just plainly fat and stupid haha. For some reason I was just very down the last few days. Glad that bullshit is over, or else i would not be saying bullshit anyways. And i have only two people to thank(if God is considered a person) which is Nic and God haha! Not forgetting my beloved cousin miah who helped me sort some stuff out haha! Thank God for the people around me...most of them anyway lol! Anyway heres a pic of miah and me haha...
Haha look at my stupid face...oh heres another pic haha i think its dam funny and cute i guess lol
how i wish patrick replaced spongebob lol...but i guess the monkey wouldn't be able to lie on his head haha! Look at that monkey's jiao bin haha like me lol...oh and if any of u were actually wondering how i looked like when i was down...it was probably something like this... ya so i guess thats why i chose to stay away frm people haha...oh wells till next time people!

No comments:

Post a Comment