Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hahaha finally!!!


Wahahahaha!!! I finally can take pics from my dumbass iphone to post muahahahaha!!! And now u see SCREW CUPID!!! HAHAHA ok I abit high alrdy(I think I should lay off the crack...WOOPS!)haha. Ok anyways i finally decided to post again partly cause i can finally use pics from my iphone haha, and also because a stone asked me to post =P(U know who u are!) These few days i have been playing golf haha dam fun la, the only part of golf which sucks is the blisters haha! I got like 6 blisters on my hand...ouch! Oh and the song up there is so dam nice cause i can relate haha, MTV rocks remember that! Im so happy i found something i love doing and it helps me millions in slimming down and working out hahaha...golf rocks man! Thx a million edwin hahaha. Eh btw i am dam free nowadays la so if anyone wants to go out u can just give me a call haha(especially girls...ahem ahem...hahaha guys too la lol) Oh and congrats to warren snooker team on winning and being champion hahaha! Until next time no lifers LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment