Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Im back haha!

Hey all! I finally decided to stop procrastinating and start posting again haha. CNY was better than the last haha...why!? More money hahahaha!!! But then again CNY was kinda boring cause everyday see my relatives and not my friends T_T miss them...(if ur my close friend u will know who i missed haha)
Oh well no need to miss anymore haha! Last few days I have been going out with Nic, Edward, Zhen(CAB) LOL! Edward just discovered the power of radio transmitters haha, yesterday we went to courts to do stupid stuff haha. We went in and turned on practically all the radios we saw and set it to 93.3 (chinese...BLEH!) then we transmitted the song stay alive as a 93.3 signal and the song started to play out loud instead of some dumbass chinese song haha, we were like how come 93.3 got eng song ar, lousy radio LOL! It was hilarious la hahaha, actually wanted to disturb the salesman there but no time warren bus coming haha. Went to warren played pool and snooker then went to the arcade awhile. Then I went swimming with zhen(CAB) and Nic cause Edward had to go home for dinner...got edward arnd sure laugh more haha. The stuff he does is just priceless cheers to ed haha! In the end only i swim cause nic had a headache zhen felt like puking...i was left alone to practice my breast stroke that billy and nic taught me haha, Thanks!!! Then nic and i went to the billiard room to support warren snooker team haha! Wentdown to play with Gideon,Gary,Michelle,Benjie,Isabelle haha it was dam funny. Gideon is one mischievious kid haha...lucky i only see him sometimes haha. I love warren swim team(those i know well la haha) they are so fun haha! Nic and I slacked at the playground with belle and jon until they all went home haha then we went home too...ALL THE BEST TO WARREN SNOOKER TEAM FOR UR FINAL MATCH!!! CRUSH THOSE CRABS HAHA...(insider joke lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment