Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Monday, September 21, 2009

=/

Now thats someone u can trust ;)

Trust no one, but be trusted by all.

How i wonder about this word trust. When u think u can trust someone, the person just proves u wrong. How it hurts beyond words and how much it makes me feel like a fool.

Well at least now blogger is back to normal =) guess thats worth smiling for. Yesterday, Clement, Lemuel, Derek and Andreas stayed over at my house and it was really fun hahaha! But i was kinda disappointed today when i could not get my 50% off at ajisen. Im supposed to be entitled to a 50% discount on every third monday. But they told me cause it was a public holiday the discount was postponed to next monday.

WHAT RUBBISH!

Well anyways after eating at pastamania instead we went down to WCP for FRISBEE!!! :D So long nvr play hahaha! SO HAPPY!

Oh and another thing that makes me smile is i got TF2 WOOHOOO! :D SO MUCH FUN!
I got another like 3 weeks of holiday and i wish it would nvr end...

Thought for the bored: Trust and be deceived or trust not and live in torment? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment