Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Im back Baby!

Wooo! Im back in the game! In the game of pool that is. Yesterday was another awesome but tiring day at Church and cdans! I was so tired i fell asleep on the couch! =P

Well i slept at 11 as i was soooo tired and woke up at 2 LOL! Then as i was about to bathe...my team captain Sharik called me so i answered the phone with a REALLY confused face. And to my delight i was called back to training hahahaha! So which means im still a National Youth Squad member YAY!

And just awhile ago i wanted to sell my pool cue to get easy money cause i thought i was kicked out of the team. But i guess not hahaha. And when i went back everyone could not recognize me hahaha! So happy! Well i was told to go down on wednesday for a video shoot to promote the sport to schools haha! Well all the best to all the people having exams now! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment