Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dam...

Hey everyone im very disappointed right now cause i spent the whole of last night getting so hyped abt the people who will be in my class that i did not sleep. BUT! after all that it was kind of a let down cause number 1 there are 20 ppl in my class but only 1 girl!? ARGHHHH!!!!

My poly life is like kinda screwed...and for some reason another class has all girls! Wad de hell, doesn't ngee ann know how to balance out!? What a let down, im so so sad. And to make matters worst, I dun exactly click very well with the guys in my class.

Well even after all that sadness im still extremely happy cause i cant wait for this saturday! I cant wait to see my church frens again haha! And whats even more exciting two of my frens said they would come this saturday so YAY!

Im gonna ask another fren later, hope he comes too wooohoooooo! Oh well church ppl are the best haha, who needs poly ppl hmpphh! But still i hope i will get along with everyone haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment