Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Orange!!!

Like a rainbow you are beautiful and rare...
Hey hey people, yup my word colours are back to my favourite colour ornage haha! Cause i have kinda cheered up from the bad day so ya back to orange haha! Well not much to blog about just that im kinda bored that i have no where to go to tmr.

Oh wells i guess i should just let tmr worry for itself haha, so yea my first week of poly is over and i cant wait for the next week to start hahaha! Well today was a great day just that im kinda sad over the SCM module groupings.

I was supposed to be grouped with Leon and any other girl...but outta nowhere this other year 2 student that retained was in our class. So in the end i had to group with her and Leon with Charmaine. I really dunno what will happen grouping with her, not that the year 2 student is bad or anything. I just wanted to be with Leon haha sound so gay lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment