Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Schools tmr...

Hey people, my poly life starts tmr officially. Im not very excited, and tmr is only 9 to 12. I have no idea what i will be doing there for the 3 hours. Hope i wont be late on my first day or im practically dead!

HEHE todays church service was 'interesting' i guess. The service gave me stuff to ponder about haha! Anyways on friday Calvin, Tian Long, Justin, Samuel and Julia came over to my house to watch a horror movie...which is the exorcism of emily rose! haha I swear i dun ever wanna watch a horror movie with Calvin, very dangerous haha!

The movie was nice and exciting i guess haha, well i think everyone was at least a little scared haha! Even Julia who wasn't watching. But thats cause she was using my lappy, she said that she will get nightmares if she watched. Well as I was dam scared so i disturb Julia by saying my lappy got virus and sometimes got face pop out haha! Then she was like huh really meh!?

Anyways then halfway through the movie Julia and Tian Long left and we just carried on. Tian Long came back after that, and what was supposed to be just watch movie turned out to be a sleepover lol! And it was really a sleepover haha everyone slept, except for sam and me.

We play play play until 5 then we went to sleep haha. And we woke up at 6.30 cause sam had practice haha, and after that i could not sleep dam it! Yeah friday was really fun, looking forward to whatever chance that comes by to go out with church people haha. Cause now i have no friends except church friends T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment