Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hi people, I just had an extremely bad day. I talk to someone on msn halfway the person log off. I ask people to meet for lunch in the end all late only one was on time. Then ask a person to meet for lunch say okok in the end never turn up.


Then after everyone come alrdy makan place full must go MDE canteen. Then sweat like dog like that then go for IS module. Then go IS module, go to the wrong class. Go wrong class nvm, I go there intro myself to the class, sit down I fall down... dunno where the bloody hole come from my chair leg drop in...


Then after that go to the right class the stupid IS module so dam boring. After that went makan place to find song qi, leonard, benjamin and his friend. Then after that we play dota, then i lose. Then nvm, we go home that time i go cheers to buy a bottle of coke. The stupid bottle cannot open, the cap tight like dunno what!


So i went home and after trying to open the stupid bottle for so long i now have blisters on my hands. So i decided to use knife cut the coke bottle, wah then the coke spray all over the kitchen, need to clean up.

See the cut on the bottle there...ya all the coke spray out from there...

in the end had to pour out the coke from that stupid cut...If there was anytime to say F*** it would be now...

No comments:

Post a Comment