Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

False hope T_T

Hi everybody! I have not blogged in such a long time haha! Hope i write more now. Now I finally realise that i have been away from youth for an extremely long time and all i can say is im so glad im back haha! Ok i dunno why i always end my sentences with haha, there i go again... stupid me.

This morning went to church felt like i was gonna die cause i slept at like 2 the day before after Isabelle's birthday party. Wah so so tired, but as always after i see all my frens in church wah high alrdy hahahaha! I was kinda anti social at the party lol dunno y, i just did not feel like mixing.

But one thing that made me laugh was the reactions people had when they saw my class tee. They were like "Why his shirt got one crying face one ar?" well actually its my name T_T cause my surname is teo haha!

Just came back from a wonderful dinner thanks to Tian Long and not Charles haha! I doubt Tian Long is gonna see this post haha... school is finally starting yes hahaha, bye bye boredom wooohoooo!

I cant wait for the indescribable sermon, im so gonna invite alot of people. I just hope they dun give me false hope and decide not to come at the last moment. I just hate it when i get false hope haha but i mostly give it to myself lol, i think way too much haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment