Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

If only you knew...

Hello people!!! Wah first things first...SENTOSA TMR YAY!!! =D
Ok next thing FRISBEE RULEZ hahahaha! If i had frisbee training everyday for a month...i would most definitely lose 8 kg and gain much more muscles hahaha! But then again if i gained muscles i would not lose 8 kg hahaha!!! Well u get the point hahahaha!

Wah now everytime after frisbee training, my clothes are like just pour water over like that...seriously no exaggeration hahahaha! Wah im so happy la, i exceeded my expectations in running!!! But im so disappointed in myself concerning my throws...must work hard!!!

Well i finished almost all my assignments hahaha, enough for me to enjoy my day at sentosa tmr without feeling guilt hahaha! Oh wells gtg facebook now hahaha...MOUSEHUNT!!!

Thoughts of the day: "tell me why ur so hard to forget, wouldn't have it any other way"

No comments:

Post a Comment