Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Touch My Hand

Hellooooo world!!!! Im currently enjoying touch my hand by David Archuleta at my dearest cousin's house. Haha this is a real sleepover...no sleeping involved hehe...

Dedicating this post to Jeremiah my cousin and Calvin hahaha...yesterday he try stunt, go KAP Mac's watch last bus past by then he stay there and mug! LOL! Calvin continue this way and ur A Levels will really be As hahahaha!!!

Shall try to post everyday frm now on since now i know i got ppl who actually bother about my life hahahaha!!! Nvr knew that my posts could actuallt help ppl during their boredom haha. Now im not as sad as i was when i first cut my hair haha...at least now i know it will definitely grow back thanks to Wei Jie hahaha!

I guess i was so devastated by my new haircut I actually forgot my hair would grow back...so therefore emoing began hahahaha! Oh wells im kinda happy emoing hahaha! I love that phrase...happy emoing lol, copyrighted phrase frm Justin Zhoubama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment