Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One day of real elearning!

Hello everybody! Shall try a new colour for today's post...GREEN!!! as u can alrdy see haha, its my favourite colour since young, but hey i think orange is nicer now hahaha! Anyways, today i did not go to school cause i have elearning week which is good and bad.

Good part is i can sleep later, no lectures, no need to go to school. Bad part is i have alot of assignments to do and im extremely bored at home alone with no frens and i have to do all this work on my own. Im only posting now cause i need a break frm my all my work haha! But i shall go back to it soon, maybe after i have my lunch haha!

I cant wait for friday!!! Then i can finally relax abit at sentosa hahaha before i have my exams and tests and what not the week after that haha! I just made a decision to try stunt again haha, im gonna try to lose 8kg in 2 months, i did it once i can do it again right? haha pray for me! and those who dun, just wish me all the best hahaha! RADICAL DIET HERE I COME!

you keep me going =D

No comments:

Post a Comment