Sometimes things are not what they seem to be...

He shall reign!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MY HAIR!!!

I made one of the BIGGEST MISTAKE in my life so far yesterday!!! I decided to try a haircut called an undercut...and i think its just not me!!! I WANT MY HAIR BACK!!! T_T
Oh wells but then again...after cutting this hairstyle, i got to see alot of ppl in a different way.

I want to build muscles! :D
My last gym session left my muscles burning...hope the gym session later will be more merciful haha! MY HAIR ARGH!!!! I just cant get over it...now im scared to look in the mirror reminding myself of the horror that is my reality...woops thats kinda emo hahaha oh wells!

Apparently the only good thing about my hair now is i look more like a rock drummer hahaha i think...LOL! Well poly is fun but extremely stressful and tiring...in many different ways. Oh and now my love life is a whole lot simpler hahaha! But then again i nvr had a love life to begin with hahaha!

Oh ya now in my class im like the emo, anti-social, never being able to be popular at all kid hahahaha! All i have is 1 friend haha, my ever so important Wei Jie hahahaha! Oh wells shall go emo about my hair and start imagining what kind of reaction SHE will have when SHE sees my hair hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment